Monday, February 27, 2012

So I have been lazy for a few days.  We had a date night with a bunch of friends and enjoyed ourselves; some had a little too much enjoyment, if you catch my drift.  I know children have a much easier time learning second languages at younger ages, so we were thinking of enrolling Bayly in a foreign language class they are offering at daycare.  Keri thinks Bayly should learn French.  I think its just because we have a friend with a French National for a boyfriend and Keri wants to secretly (or not so secretly) be their best friends.  Either that or she wants to move the whole family to Oh La La Land and didn't tell me.  I hear they have very good health care.  Oh well.  I'll just go with the flow.  I guess I can pick it up at some point, if need be.  But I don't want my kid swearing at me in another language.
"I don't know what you are saying, but I'm sure its not good!  So you are grounded, Missy!"
Or she could become some well rounded scholar and be a very successful, multi-continental  businesswoman.  Or she could be gearing Bayly up for a move north to be closer to her real true love, Mr.  Bieber.  Whatever floats her boat.  Lets go with it and see where it takes us.  No harm, No foul.


No comments:

Post a Comment