Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 2

First off, I have a little bone to pick with Stop and Shop pertaining to their gas rewards program.  Apparently if you have more than 50 cents off a gallon the system shuts out and you have to go in and prepay.  The kind lady behind the counter clued me into this after I complained that it never works for me.  "Oh, no one told you.  If you have more than 50 cents off per gallon, it locks out.  It does at every Shell." Normally I wouldn't make a stink about it,  but today it was cold and I had to take Cali out and hold her while I pumped gas.  On the bright side, she got to pump her first gas with her dad, indirectly.  Something to make every father proud.

So yesterday I had to use the bathroom, exciting I know.  I come out to the girls playing nicely at the kitchen table.  Then I see why its so nice, nice.  They are painting their faces.  In their defense it was face paint.  But it just goes to show how fast they can get things done when you stop to pee.

On a lighter note, Cali insisted she vacuum today.  My plan is finally falling into place.  Soon they will be cleaning machines.  I'm not going to hold my breath.....

No comments:

Post a Comment