Friday, March 30, 2012

The winning ticket

Like so many others living in the 42 states that take part in Mega Millions, I have the winning ticket.  Sorry to all the others out there who think they have it; I got it.  And like all of the other Kagillion people out the hoping and praying that the little piece of paper their friendly connivence store clerk gave them, my wife and I were fantasizing about what we would spend roughly three hundred something million dollars on (if you took the lump sum and after taxes, according to the news).  Pay off some things, buy some things, do anything I want.  I will be sure to let you know after I win and the endless line of wheel barrels stops transporting loads of cash to my house.  

Good luck to everyone with Mega Millions Fever.  I hope you win.  More importantly, I hope I win.


No comments:

Post a Comment